We would like to thank everyone who plays Blood of Heroes and talks about it on their channels and streams! If you are already making videos about the game or would like to make them on a regular basis, we would be delighted to support you as part of the Partner Program. On this page, we'll briefly describe bonuses, advertising support, and selection and verification criteria for potential participants.
You can see the full terms of the program in this document: https://bloodofheroes.online/en/legal-docs/partner-program/. To submit a request, fill out the form below.
Please note that members of the program are subject to the benefits of a partner. By law, once you accept the terms of the partnership, you will be required to publicly disclose that you are receiving remuneration from us.
If you need specific in-game content for your video, we can definitely negotiate! Tell us about your problem or idea, pitch it, and, if we deem it justified, we will provide you with in-game currency, weapons, and other basic Blood of Heroes items.
Exclusive Game Content
Participants in the Partner Program will be among the first to try out exclusive content—rare skins, weapons, and even new heroes—if the marketing campaign provides for the opportunity.
You'll get even more materials to make interesting videos! As a partner, you'll be able to get unique insights from us, such as development plans or information about upcoming updates.
Advertising Support and Merchandise
We can provide you with branded advertising materials that you can keep for yourself or distribute to your audience. This might be game merchandise or other branded items.
We will support selected partners by reposting them or publishing their content in the game's official social media communities so that more people can learn about them.
You will be able to participate in online and offline Blood of Heroes activities: streams with developers and partners, conferences, concerts, and other spectacular (or cozy) events.
Participation Criteria for Partners
The essence of partnership is mutual support. This means that along with the bonuses we offer, we also have certain criteria that program participants must meet. Some of them are legal provisions, and the rest definitely won't be a problem for anyone who loves bloody battles in Blood of Heroes. Below are some paragraphs from the official document (provided as an informal list). The full list of criteria can be found in the Partner Program table.
- You must be a streamer and/or a publisher of content on Twitch and/or YouTube.
- You must comply with the terms of the Partner Program and the Terms of Service.
- You must be at least 18 years old. If necessary, you must obtain the consent of your parents or guardians to participate in the program. Essentially, you should be able to legally carry out the activities required by the conditions of the Partner Program.
- You must comply with the terms of the Non-Disclosure Agreement, which is mandatory for all participants in the official partnership.
We reserve the right to approve candidates at our discretion. You only become a member of the Partner Program once your application is approved on our side.
Please note that your compliance with the criteria outlined above does not guarantee that we will approve or extend your participation. We reserve the right to change any criteria.
Partner Program participants' behavior also must comply with our Partner Code of Conduct.
Partner Code of Conduct
Participants in the Partner Program are official representatives of the game, so their behavior must comply with a number of rules that help us keep the game's reputation at a respectable level. This means that if you become a partner, you will need to observe high standards of behavior in the game and in your communication with your audience, players, and colleagues, both in the digital space and in real life.
By high standards of behavior we mean, for example, the following:
- At least 30% of your content must be dedicated to Blood of Heroes (hereinafter referred to as the "Game").
- You may not use cheat codes, bots, or any other hardware and/or software that impedes or alters the regular operation of the Game and/or attempts to provide additional advantages in the Game.
- Your behavior cannot be offensive.
- You cannot participate in fraudulent activities.
- You may not use racist, homophobic, or similarly offensive expressions.
- You must respect your opponents in the Game, as well as your viewers and subscribers on social media, on streams, or in videos.
- You may not engage in activities of any nature that could potentially cause damage to XTEN Limited and/or the reputation of the Game.
- While streaming the Game or posting content based on the Game, you must not be involved in "lotteries" or "gambling".
- You must avoid conflicts of interest.
- You may not advertise, promote, or otherwise participate in promoting any brand or service that is a competitor of our games or services during your streams and/or in uploaded videos containing the Game or its services.
- You must comply with any situational rules we provide for individual cases.
- You must comply with the basic requirements of local legislation.